Tuesday 19 December 2006

e-mail marketing

On the 15th December I was one of 20 business people providing a 40 minute workshop at the local businessXchange creative cooperation event.
businessXchange is the peer support network run by Business Link across Dorset, Hampshire and Isle of Wight.

My workshop was on the topic of e-mail newsletters.
I had planned too much and did not complete it all, but hopefully I managed to get across enough information to demomnstrate the value of this marketing tool to the listeners.

E-mail marketing, when done well, is one of the most effective marketing tools available. It should be a key component of any serious business marketing plan.
There are many considerations and, as with all marketing, it should be well planned, followed up and throughly reviewed and evaluated.

I had lots of notes and have combined them into one PDF that can be viewed/downloaded here.

If you have any questions about e-mail marketing, please post them here. I cannot gurantee answers, but I will do my best.

Happy e-mailing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home