Friday 12 January 2007

New Year

It has been a while - Christams and New Year being a time when I tried not to do any work or technology related things. Having 2 children around requiring attention/entertainment/etc made this easier than I expected.
Back at work now. It seems that I am not the only one finding it difficult to get 'back up to speed'. 2nd week back and I am just about working normally again.

It also seems January is a time for many people to look ahead and make plans:
I have been hard at work putting together the marketing plan for Saratoga. If you are interested in technology keep in touch through the Saratoga blog. we have loads of exciting things coming up this year.
I am also taking time to make personal plans. I will endeavour to keep this blog up to date with news and add as many things as possible that may be of interest to you. I am confident the Moordown Baptist Church Mens Group will flourish this year and I am proud to be part of that work. There are other things I want to achieve as well. Watch this space to see how I get on.

I hope you achieve your goals this year.
Wayne

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home